The LA Times has posted an article saying that Walt Disney Studios has moved the due date for ''Pirates of the Caribbean 5".The film has not yet started to film but they have decided to have Joachim Ronning and Espen Sandberg to direct this film. I believe this article is important to post because a lot of people are fans of the series, and are dying to know when it will be released. This article caught my eye because I'm a fan of Johnny Depp and his movies and I chose it because I got excited finding out their will be another movie coming out. The impacted I got as a teen was excitement because I grow up watching all the movies with so much interest. As a future filmmaker and a consumer I learned that if you make a great film like this one and keep it going for years it will become known and people will watch it over and over again. I would like to know if it's taking long to film because they can't think of a good enough story or is their a problem with the budget? Also if theirs a problem with the director?
Thursday, September 12, 2013
can't wait!
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-ca-mn-pirates-of-the-caribbean-5-release-date-20130910,0,5362313.story
The LA Times has posted an article saying that Walt Disney Studios has moved the due date for ''Pirates of the Caribbean 5".The film has not yet started to film but they have decided to have Joachim Ronning and Espen Sandberg to direct this film. I believe this article is important to post because a lot of people are fans of the series, and are dying to know when it will be released. This article caught my eye because I'm a fan of Johnny Depp and his movies and I chose it because I got excited finding out their will be another movie coming out. The impacted I got as a teen was excitement because I grow up watching all the movies with so much interest. As a future filmmaker and a consumer I learned that if you make a great film like this one and keep it going for years it will become known and people will watch it over and over again. I would like to know if it's taking long to film because they can't think of a good enough story or is their a problem with the budget? Also if theirs a problem with the director?
The LA Times has posted an article saying that Walt Disney Studios has moved the due date for ''Pirates of the Caribbean 5".The film has not yet started to film but they have decided to have Joachim Ronning and Espen Sandberg to direct this film. I believe this article is important to post because a lot of people are fans of the series, and are dying to know when it will be released. This article caught my eye because I'm a fan of Johnny Depp and his movies and I chose it because I got excited finding out their will be another movie coming out. The impacted I got as a teen was excitement because I grow up watching all the movies with so much interest. As a future filmmaker and a consumer I learned that if you make a great film like this one and keep it going for years it will become known and people will watch it over and over again. I would like to know if it's taking long to film because they can't think of a good enough story or is their a problem with the budget? Also if theirs a problem with the director?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment