Thursday, August 29, 2013

"The distribution company that released the movie"

In the article of Open Roads Films, it is discussed that the movie jobs has extended its 100-million revolving credit. The movie is based on a true story, by Steve Jobs the co-founder of Apple Inc. In 2011 they had to go to the banks such as Union Bank, OneWest Bank, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America to get loans to make this movie, and the movie became a success. Once the movie was released in Aug.16 it made up to $12.3 million. I chose this article because I had no idea what this movie was about and reading this article gave me an idea, and it caught my eye because it talked about Steve Jobs the Co-founder of Apple Inc. The impact I got on this article was that I had no idea you had to get loans from so many banks just to make a movie ,and only hope it will become a success. As a future filmmaker you have to have the best actors and best crew so your movie can become a success and have people watch it. As a consumer I wouldn't want to go to the theater to watch an uninteresting film. I want to know if people really went to watch this film because of their interest in Steve Jobs career or because Ashton Kutcher was the star actor?

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-open-road-films-credit-20130828,0,5801373.story

'Jobs'

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know about this movie until I read this. It makes me want to see it. I hope others who are interested watch it to learn about Steve Jobbs and not just because of Ashton Kutcher.

    ReplyDelete